Friday, May 10, 2013
12
12 was the age when it happened.
12 was the age when it all hit me.
It came way too fast.
If I had done things different would it have been 13?
Would it have not happened at all?
12 was the age when I started to see myself as different,
12 was the age I actually saw myself.
It came way to fast.
Before that I had innocence,
that turned into insecurities.
No more barbies or prince charming
just fat thighs and dark under eyes.
I wish I could erase it all,
all of my thoughts I've had since I hit year 12.
Not everyone is friends anymore
classes get segregated into cliques.
12 is the age for every girl.
12 is the age you see the world for what it really is.
It came way too fast.
You understand all the horrid things that can happen,
as soon as you step out of the house.
You understand all the horrid things that can happen,
even inside of the house.
I wish I could go back to 11
before I understood the word reality.
AW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment